Find out what time results were declared and what the outcome was.Read more
Airdrie & ShottsParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
Scottish National Party
|Neil Gray||Votes 14,291||header_vote_share 37.6||Net percentage change in seats -16.3|
|Helen McFarlane||Votes 14,096||header_vote_share 37.1||Net percentage change in seats +3.0|
|Jennifer Donnellan||Votes 8,813||header_vote_share 23.2||Net percentage change in seats +15.5|
|Ewan McRobert||Votes 802||header_vote_share 2.1||Net percentage change in seats +0.6|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and SNP majority
Welcome to the live coverage of Scottish constituencies for the General Election 2017. Through this page, we'll keep you up to date during the counts and as results come in across Scotland.
You can also keep up with latest constituency news on Twitter using BBCSCOTGE2017
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 23,887 total votes taken.
- 53.9% share of the total vote
- +30.4% change in share of the votes
- 15,108 total votes taken.
- 34.1% share of the total vote
- -24.0% change in share of the votes
- 3,389 total votes taken.
- 7.7% share of the total vote
- -1.1% change in share of the votes
- 1,088 total votes taken.
- 2.5% share of the total vote
- +2.5% change in share of the votes
- 678 total votes taken.
- 1.5% share of the total vote
- -6.6% change in share of the votes
- 136 total votes taken.
- 0.3% share of the total vote
- +0.3% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010