South AntrimParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
Democratic Unionist Party
|Paul Girvan||Votes 16,508||header_vote_share 38.2||Net percentage change in seats +8.1|
Ulster Unionist Party
|Danny Kinahan||Votes 13,300||header_vote_share 30.8||Net percentage change in seats -1.9|
|Declan Kearney||Votes 7,797||header_vote_share 18.1||Net percentage change in seats +5.2|
|Neil Kelly||Votes 3,203||header_vote_share 7.4||Net percentage change in seats -2.4|
Social Democratic & Labour Party
|Roisin Lynch||Votes 2,362||header_vote_share 5.5||Net percentage change in seats -2.7|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and DUP majority
The DUP has got its 4th seat - this time taken from the UUP in South Antrim.
DUP leader Arlene Foster has arrived at the Newtownabbey count centre on what is shaping up to be a great election night for her party.
Former Alliance leader David Ford thinks the DUP has secured South Antrim.
"There is no doubt the way the campaign was run, the fear and concern that was spread around the issue of the growing Sinn Fein vote earlier in the year, even the Loyalist Communities Council (LCC) intervention was all, it appears, calculated to increase the DUP vote, whoever it was at the expense of."
It's 1am and results are expected shortly from a couple of count centres.
Here's a look at where the parties stood in terms of seats back in 2015 - not long now before we find out who will be back in Westminster.
Pop the kettle on...
- 11,942 total votes taken.
- 32.7% share of the total vote
- +2.3% change in share of the votes
- 10,993 total votes taken.
- 30.1% share of the total vote
- -3.8% change in share of the votes
- 4,699 total votes taken.
- 12.9% share of the total vote
- -1.0% change in share of the votes
- 3,576 total votes taken.
- 9.8% share of the total vote
- +2.1% change in share of the votes
- 2,990 total votes taken.
- 8.2% share of the total vote
- -0.5% change in share of the votes
- 1,908 total votes taken.
- 5.2% share of the total vote
- -0.2% change in share of the votes
- 415 total votes taken.
- 1.1% share of the total vote
- +1.1% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010