Fermanagh & South TyroneParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Michelle Gildernew||Votes 25,230||header_vote_share 47.2||Net percentage change in seats +1.8|
Ulster Unionist Party
|Tom Elliott||Votes 24,355||header_vote_share 45.5||Net percentage change in seats -0.9|
Social Democratic & Labour Party
|Mary Garrity||Votes 2,587||header_vote_share 4.8||Net percentage change in seats -0.5|
|Noreen Campbell||Votes 886||header_vote_share 1.7||Net percentage change in seats +0.4|
|Tanya Jones||Votes 423||header_vote_share 0.8||Net percentage change in seats -0.8|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and SF majority
Michelle Gildernew has taken the final seat in Northern Ireland.
Now 17 of the 18 constituencies in Northern Ireland have been declared. We are just waiting on the result from Fermanagh and South Tyrone - and that may be some time.
So far, 15 constituencies have declared their winners. The SDLP and UUP are yet to win a seat. There are three more constituencies to go.
They are - Fermanagh and South Tyrone; Newry and Armagh; and West Tyrone.
Here are the final turnout figures for Northern Ireland - up across the board on the 2015 numbers.
It's 1am and results are expected shortly from a couple of count centres.
Here's a look at where the parties stood in terms of seats back in 2015 - not long now before we find out who will be back in Westminster.
Pop the kettle on...
- 23,608 total votes taken.
- 46.4% share of the total vote
- +46.4% change in share of the votes
- 23,078 total votes taken.
- 45.4% share of the total vote
- -0.1% change in share of the votes
- 2,732 total votes taken.
- 5.4% share of the total vote
- -2.3% change in share of the votes
- 788 total votes taken.
- 1.5% share of the total vote
- +1.5% change in share of the votes
- 658 total votes taken.
- 1.3% share of the total vote
- +0.4% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010