Pod plays alongside rescuers towing a yacht after its propeller became tangled in fishing nets.Read more
East AntrimParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
Democratic Unionist Party
|Sammy Wilson||Votes 21,873||header_vote_share 57.3||Net percentage change in seats +21.2|
|Stewart Dickson||Votes 5,950||header_vote_share 15.6||Net percentage change in seats +0.6|
Ulster Unionist Party
|John Stewart||Votes 4,524||header_vote_share 11.9||Net percentage change in seats -7.0|
|Oliver McMullan||Votes 3,555||header_vote_share 9.3||Net percentage change in seats +2.4|
Social Democratic & Labour Party
|Margaret McKillop||Votes 1,278||header_vote_share 3.4||Net percentage change in seats -1.5|
|Mark Logan||Votes 963||header_vote_share 2.5||Net percentage change in seats +0.9|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and DUP majority
The pod play in the water as a stricken yacht is towed to port County Antrim
The DUP's Sammy Wilson holds onto his seat in East Antrim.
Here are the final turnout figures for Northern Ireland - up across the board on the 2015 numbers.
DUP leader Arlene Foster has arrived at the Newtownabbey count centre on what is shaping up to be a great election night for her party.
The DUP's Sammy Wilson is in good form. He's expected to retain his East Antrim seat with ease.
It's 1am and results are expected shortly from a couple of count centres.
Here's a look at where the parties stood in terms of seats back in 2015 - not long now before we find out who will be back in Westminster.
Pop the kettle on...
- 12,103 total votes taken.
- 36.1% share of the total vote
- -9.7% change in share of the votes
- 6,308 total votes taken.
- 18.8% share of the total vote
- -4.8% change in share of the votes
- 5,021 total votes taken.
- 15.0% share of the total vote
- +3.9% change in share of the votes
- 3,660 total votes taken.
- 10.9% share of the total vote
- +10.9% change in share of the votes
- 2,314 total votes taken.
- 6.9% share of the total vote
- +0.1% change in share of the votes
- 1,903 total votes taken.
- 5.7% share of the total vote
- -0.3% change in share of the votes
- 1,639 total votes taken.
- 4.9% share of the total vote
- -1.7% change in share of the votes
- 549 total votes taken.
- 1.6% share of the total vote
- +1.6% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010