The Tory sea of blue recedes a little in Sussex as the party loses Kemptown and Eastbourne.Read more
Worthing WestParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Peter Bottomley||Votes 30,181||header_vote_share 55.4||Net percentage change in seats +3.9|
|Beccy Cooper||Votes 18,091||header_vote_share 33.2||Net percentage change in seats +17.5|
|Hazel Thorpe||Votes 2,982||header_vote_share 5.5||Net percentage change in seats -3.3|
|Mark Withers||Votes 1,635||header_vote_share 3.0||Net percentage change in seats -15.3|
|Benjamin Cornish||Votes 1,614||header_vote_share 3.0||Net percentage change in seats -2.8|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 26,124 total votes taken.
- 51.5% share of the total vote
- -0.3% change in share of the votes
- 9,269 total votes taken.
- 18.3% share of the total vote
- +12.3% change in share of the votes
- 7,955 total votes taken.
- 15.7% share of the total vote
- +3.9% change in share of the votes
- 4,477 total votes taken.
- 8.8% share of the total vote
- -19.0% change in share of the votes
- 2,938 total votes taken.
- 5.8% share of the total vote
- +3.8% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010