- Take That made a surprise appearance at Southampton's Mayflower Theatre during the opening night of musical, The Band.
- Royal Navy ships "cannibalised for parts", report finds.
- A 22-year-old man has been hospitalised with potentially "life-threatening injuries" after his leg became impaled on cemetery railings in Winchester.
- Parts of Oxfordshire could become "living labs" testing innovations, under plans that have been backed by council leaders.
- Wokingham council wants residents to help it decide which services it should concentrate on as it prepares for further funding cuts.
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|John Redwood||Votes 33,806||header_vote_share 56.6||Net percentage change in seats -1.1|
|Andy Croy||Votes 15,008||header_vote_share 25.1||Net percentage change in seats +10.6|
|Clive Jones||Votes 9,512||header_vote_share 15.9||Net percentage change in seats +2.4|
|Russell Seymour||Votes 1,364||header_vote_share 2.3||Net percentage change in seats -1.5|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
Re-elected Conservative MP John Redwood has told us he will urge his colleagues to continue to support Theresa May.
He said he had "not given up hope" of the Tories being able to form a government after comfortably retaining his Wokingham seat.
"If we have far fewer people, we have to be more loyal and more supportive," he said.
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 32,329 total votes taken.
- 57.7% share of the total vote
- +5.0% change in share of the votes
- 8,132 total votes taken.
- 14.5% share of the total vote
- +4.4% change in share of the votes
- 7,572 total votes taken.
- 13.5% share of the total vote
- -14.5% change in share of the votes
- 5,516 total votes taken.
- 9.9% share of the total vote
- +6.8% change in share of the votes
- 2,092 total votes taken.
- 3.7% share of the total vote
- +2.7% change in share of the votes
- 358 total votes taken.
- 0.6% share of the total vote
- +0.6% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010