Robert Peters admits killing the seven-year-old girl with a dressing gown cord at their Wimbledon home.Read more
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Stephen Hammond||Votes 23,946||header_vote_share 46.5||Net percentage change in seats -5.6|
|Imran Uddin||Votes 18,324||header_vote_share 35.6||Net percentage change in seats +9.5|
|Carl Quilliam||Votes 7,472||header_vote_share 14.5||Net percentage change in seats +1.8|
|Charles Barraball||Votes 1,231||header_vote_share 2.4||Net percentage change in seats -1.7|
|Strachan McDonald||Votes 553||header_vote_share 1.1||Net percentage change in seats -4.0|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
- Portsmouth's new owners say refurbishing Fratton Park or moving to a new stadium are both still being considered
- Oxford United climbed back into the top 10 in League One with a 3-0 weekend win over Wimbledon
- The new organisers of the Oxford Half Marathon have declared the seventh year of the event the biggest and best yet - and they're considering additional running events for the city
- Poole picked up a confidence-boosting 3-2 win away at Oxford City in the National League South on Saturday
- William Buick made a winning return to the saddle after an eight-week injury layoff. He won the Bengough Stakes on board Blue Point at Ascot
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 25,225 total votes taken.
- 52.1% share of the total vote
- +3.0% change in share of the votes
- 12,606 total votes taken.
- 26.0% share of the total vote
- +3.8% change in share of the votes
- 6,129 total votes taken.
- 12.7% share of the total vote
- -12.3% change in share of the votes
- 2,476 total votes taken.
- 5.1% share of the total vote
- +3.2% change in share of the votes
- 1,986 total votes taken.
- 4.1% share of the total vote
- +2.9% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010