John Spellar for Labour has held his seat.
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|John Spellar||Votes 27,004||header_vote_share 67.2||Net percentage change in seats +9.0|
|Anthony Mangnall||Votes 10,521||header_vote_share 26.2||Net percentage change in seats +6.8|
|Darryl Magher||Votes 1,349||header_vote_share 3.4||Net percentage change in seats -13.1|
|Bryan Manley-Green||Votes 777||header_vote_share 1.9||Net percentage change in seats -0.2|
|Mark Redding||Votes 555||header_vote_share 1.4||Net percentage change in seats -2.5|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and LAB majority
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 22,012 total votes taken.
- 58.2% share of the total vote
- +5.3% change in share of the votes
- 7,310 total votes taken.
- 19.3% share of the total vote
- -5.5% change in share of the votes
- 6,237 total votes taken.
- 16.5% share of the total vote
- +9.6% change in share of the votes
- 1,465 total votes taken.
- 3.9% share of the total vote
- +3.9% change in share of the votes
- 805 total votes taken.
- 2.1% share of the total vote
- -13.4% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010