Layla Moran overturns a majority of almost 10,000 votes to take the seat from the Conservatives.Read more
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Ed Vaizey||Votes 34,459||header_vote_share 54.2||Net percentage change in seats +0.9|
|Rachel Eden||Votes 17,079||header_vote_share 26.9||Net percentage change in seats +10.8|
|Chris Carrigan||Votes 9,234||header_vote_share 14.5||Net percentage change in seats +1.5|
|Sue Ap-Roberts||Votes 1,546||header_vote_share 2.4||Net percentage change in seats -2.7|
|David McLeod||Votes 1,284||header_vote_share 2.0||Net percentage change in seats -10.5|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
Former culture minister and newly reelected MP for Wantage Ed Vaizey has said Theresa May "frightened people" by "going on and on about no deal being better than a bad deal" over Brexit.
He told BBC Oxford that in the light of the election result the Conservatives' approach to Brexit had to change, and the party had to "slow the pace down".
He said: "There needs to be much more reassurance on key issues, like the rights of citezens and our trading relationship with Europe."
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 31,092 total votes taken.
- 53.3% share of the total vote
- +1.3% change in share of the votes
- 9,343 total votes taken.
- 16.0% share of the total vote
- +2.1% change in share of the votes
- 7,611 total votes taken.
- 13.1% share of the total vote
- -14.9% change in share of the votes
- 7,288 total votes taken.
- 12.5% share of the total vote
- +8.2% change in share of the votes
- 2,986 total votes taken.
- 5.1% share of the total vote
- +3.3% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010