|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Angela Eagle||Votes 34,552||header_vote_share 71.5||Net percentage change in seats +11.1|
|Andy Livsey||Votes 11,232||header_vote_share 23.2||Net percentage change in seats +0.6|
|Debbie Caplin||Votes 1,160||header_vote_share 2.4||Net percentage change in seats -9.3|
|Paul Childs||Votes 772||header_vote_share 1.6||Net percentage change in seats -0.7|
|Lily Clough||Votes 637||header_vote_share 1.3||Net percentage change in seats -1.7|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and LAB majority
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 26,176 total votes taken.
- 60.4% share of the total vote
- +8.6% change in share of the votes
- 9,828 total votes taken.
- 22.7% share of the total vote
- -8.7% change in share of the votes
- 5,063 total votes taken.
- 11.7% share of the total vote
- +8.8% change in share of the votes
- 1,288 total votes taken.
- 3.0% share of the total vote
- +3.0% change in share of the votes
- 1,011 total votes taken.
- 2.3% share of the total vote
- -11.3% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010