|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Rosena Allin-Khan||Votes 34,694||header_vote_share 59.6||Net percentage change in seats +12.4|
|Dan Watkins||Votes 19,236||header_vote_share 33.1||Net percentage change in seats -8.8|
|Alexander Glassbrook||Votes 3,057||header_vote_share 5.3||Net percentage change in seats +1.3|
|Esther Obiri-Darko||Votes 845||header_vote_share 1.5||Net percentage change in seats -2.7|
|Ryan Coshall||Votes 339||header_vote_share 0.6||Net percentage change in seats -2.3|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and LAB majority
Dr Rosena Allin-Khan gives her victory speech after winning in Tooting.
BBC London, Political Editor
There has been a sizeable turnout for the seats in Wandsworth.
About 74% have turned out for Tooting and both Battersea and Putney have had more than 70%.
Clive Myrie reports from the Wandsworth count where Putney, Tooting and Battersea will all be declared.
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 25,263 total votes taken.
- 47.2% share of the total vote
- +3.7% change in share of the votes
- 22,421 total votes taken.
- 41.9% share of the total vote
- +3.4% change in share of the votes
- 2,201 total votes taken.
- 4.1% share of the total vote
- +2.9% change in share of the votes
- 2,107 total votes taken.
- 3.9% share of the total vote
- -10.9% change in share of the votes
- 1,537 total votes taken.
- 2.9% share of the total vote
- +1.6% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010