Labour wins the Stroud seat with its candidate saying "nobody expected this including me".Read more
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Laurence Robertson||Votes 35,448||header_vote_share 60.0||Net percentage change in seats +5.5|
|Manjinder Kang||Votes 12,874||header_vote_share 21.8||Net percentage change in seats +7.0|
|Cait Clucas||Votes 7,981||header_vote_share 13.5||Net percentage change in seats -0.3|
|Cate Cody||Votes 1,576||header_vote_share 2.7||Net percentage change in seats -1.3|
|Simon Collins||Votes 1,205||header_vote_share 2.0||Net percentage change in seats -10.8|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
Conservative Laurence Anthony Robertson wins the seat.
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 30,176 total votes taken.
- 54.5% share of the total vote
- +7.3% change in share of the votes
- 8,204 total votes taken.
- 14.8% share of the total vote
- +3.2% change in share of the votes
- 7,629 total votes taken.
- 13.8% share of the total vote
- -21.7% change in share of the votes
- 7,128 total votes taken.
- 12.9% share of the total vote
- +8.7% change in share of the votes
- 2,207 total votes taken.
- 4.0% share of the total vote
- +3.0% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010