Sitting Tory MPs hold nearly all of Kent's constituencies, apart from a shock result in Canterbury.Read more
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Michael Fallon||Votes 32,644||header_vote_share 63.7||Net percentage change in seats +6.8|
|Chris Clark||Votes 10,727||header_vote_share 20.9||Net percentage change in seats +8.1|
|Alan Bullion||Votes 4,280||header_vote_share 8.4||Net percentage change in seats +0.5|
|Graham Cushway||Votes 1,894||header_vote_share 3.7||Net percentage change in seats -14.2|
|Philip Dodd||Votes 1,673||header_vote_share 3.3||Net percentage change in seats -1.2|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 28,531 total votes taken.
- 56.9% share of the total vote
- +0.1% change in share of the votes
- 8,970 total votes taken.
- 17.9% share of the total vote
- +14.3% change in share of the votes
- 6,448 total votes taken.
- 12.9% share of the total vote
- -0.4% change in share of the votes
- 3,937 total votes taken.
- 7.9% share of the total vote
- -13.5% change in share of the votes
- 2,238 total votes taken.
- 4.5% share of the total vote
- +4.5% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010