Labour's Bill Esterson has held on to the Sefton Central seat, with Conservatives coming second.
Sefton CentralParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Bill Esterson||Votes 32,830||header_vote_share 63.0||Net percentage change in seats +9.3|
|Jade Marsden||Votes 17,212||header_vote_share 33.0||Net percentage change in seats +3.4|
|Daniel Lewis||Votes 1,381||header_vote_share 2.7||Net percentage change in seats -1.6|
|Mike Carter||Votes 656||header_vote_share 1.3||Net percentage change in seats -1.2|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and LAB majority
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 26,359 total votes taken.
- 53.8% share of the total vote
- +11.9% change in share of the votes
- 14,513 total votes taken.
- 29.6% share of the total vote
- -4.3% change in share of the votes
- 4,879 total votes taken.
- 10.0% share of the total vote
- +5.7% change in share of the votes
- 2,086 total votes taken.
- 4.3% share of the total vote
- -15.7% change in share of the votes
- 1,184 total votes taken.
- 2.4% share of the total vote
- +2.4% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010