Labour take Stockton South but the Conservatives win Middlesbrough South and East Cleveland.Read more
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Phil Wilson||Votes 22,202||header_vote_share 53.4||Net percentage change in seats +6.2|
|Dehenna Davison||Votes 16,143||header_vote_share 38.8||Net percentage change in seats +9.3|
|John Grant||Votes 1,763||header_vote_share 4.2||Net percentage change in seats -12.4|
|Stephen Psallidas||Votes 797||header_vote_share 1.9||Net percentage change in seats -1.6|
|Melissa Wilson||Votes 686||header_vote_share 1.6||Net percentage change in seats -1.5|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and LAB majority
There are some anxious party officials tonight.
It appears Sedgefield might be held by Labour but the Conservatives are taking no chances.
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 18,275 total votes taken.
- 47.2% share of the total vote
- +2.1% change in share of the votes
- 11,432 total votes taken.
- 29.5% share of the total vote
- +6.0% change in share of the votes
- 6,426 total votes taken.
- 16.6% share of the total vote
- +12.9% change in share of the votes
- 1,370 total votes taken.
- 3.5% share of the total vote
- -16.4% change in share of the votes
- 1,213 total votes taken.
- 3.1% share of the total vote
- +3.1% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010