Oldham West & RoytonParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Jim McMahon||Votes 29,846||header_vote_share 65.2||Net percentage change in seats +10.4|
|Christopher Glenny||Votes 12,648||header_vote_share 27.6||Net percentage change in seats +8.6|
|Ruth Keating||Votes 1,899||header_vote_share 4.1||Net percentage change in seats -16.5|
|Garth Harkness||Votes 956||header_vote_share 2.1||Net percentage change in seats -1.6|
|Adam King||Votes 439||header_vote_share 1.0||Net percentage change in seats -1.0|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and LAB majority
Counters in Oldham are being helped by 1970s chandeliers above them at the Queen Elizabeth Hall.
Police officers tuck into burger and chips during a break as they keep order at Queen Elizabeth Hall in Oldham where two counts are taking place.
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 23,630 total votes taken.
- 54.8% share of the total vote
- +9.3% change in share of the votes
- 8,892 total votes taken.
- 20.6% share of the total vote
- +17.4% change in share of the votes
- 8,187 total votes taken.
- 19.0% share of the total vote
- -4.7% change in share of the votes
- 1,589 total votes taken.
- 3.7% share of the total vote
- -15.4% change in share of the votes
- 839 total votes taken.
- 1.9% share of the total vote
- +1.9% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010