Sitting Tory MP Flick Drummond came second as Labour's Stephen Morgan seized the seat.Read more
Hampshire North EastParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Ranil Jayawardena||Votes 37,754||header_vote_share 65.5||Net percentage change in seats -0.4|
|Barry Jones||Votes 9,982||header_vote_share 17.3||Net percentage change in seats +7.5|
|Graham Cockarill||Votes 6,987||header_vote_share 12.1||Net percentage change in seats +1.6|
|Chas Spradbery||Votes 1,476||header_vote_share 2.6||Net percentage change in seats -1.8|
|Mike Gascoigne||Votes 1,061||header_vote_share 1.8||Net percentage change in seats -6.9|
|Robert Blay||Votes 367||header_vote_share 0.6||Net percentage change in seats +0.6|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
There's been a lot happen across the south of England in the six weeks since the snap 2017 General Election was called.
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 35,573 total votes taken.
- 65.9% share of the total vote
- +5.3% change in share of the votes
- 5,657 total votes taken.
- 10.5% share of the total vote
- -15.0% change in share of the votes
- 5,290 total votes taken.
- 9.8% share of the total vote
- 0.0% change in share of the votes
- 4,732 total votes taken.
- 8.8% share of the total vote
- +4.6% change in share of the votes
- 2,364 total votes taken.
- 4.4% share of the total vote
- +4.4% change in share of the votes
- 384 total votes taken.
- 0.7% share of the total vote
- +0.7% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010