All Surrey constituencies are held by Tory MPs, but Labour increases its share of the vote.Read more
Mole ValleyParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Paul Beresford||Votes 35,092||header_vote_share 61.9||Net percentage change in seats +1.2|
|Paul Kennedy||Votes 10,955||header_vote_share 19.3||Net percentage change in seats +4.8|
|Marc Green||Votes 7,864||header_vote_share 13.9||Net percentage change in seats +5.6|
|Jacquetta Fewster||Votes 1,463||header_vote_share 2.6||Net percentage change in seats -2.8|
|Judy Moore||Votes 1,352||header_vote_share 2.4||Net percentage change in seats -8.8|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 33,434 total votes taken.
- 60.6% share of the total vote
- +3.1% change in share of the votes
- 7,981 total votes taken.
- 14.5% share of the total vote
- -14.3% change in share of the votes
- 6,181 total votes taken.
- 11.2% share of the total vote
- +6.1% change in share of the votes
- 4,565 total votes taken.
- 8.3% share of the total vote
- +1.3% change in share of the votes
- 2,979 total votes taken.
- 5.4% share of the total vote
- +3.8% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010