|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|David Rutley||Votes 28,595||header_vote_share 52.7||Net percentage change in seats +0.1|
|Neil Puttick||Votes 19,987||header_vote_share 36.8||Net percentage change in seats +14.1|
|Richard Flowers||Votes 3,350||header_vote_share 6.2||Net percentage change in seats -1.6|
|James Booth||Votes 1,213||header_vote_share 2.2||Net percentage change in seats -2.6|
|Mark Johnson||Votes 1,162||header_vote_share 2.1||Net percentage change in seats +2.1|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 26,063 total votes taken.
- 52.5% share of the total vote
- +5.6% change in share of the votes
- 11,252 total votes taken.
- 22.7% share of the total vote
- +2.4% change in share of the votes
- 6,037 total votes taken.
- 12.2% share of the total vote
- +9.3% change in share of the votes
- 3,842 total votes taken.
- 7.7% share of the total vote
- -15.3% change in share of the votes
- 2,404 total votes taken.
- 4.8% share of the total vote
- +3.2% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010