Conservative-supporting constituencies have the most signatures in favour of Donald Trump's visit.Read more
Isle of WightParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Bob Seely||Votes 38,190||header_vote_share 51.3||Net percentage change in seats +10.6|
|Julian Critchley||Votes 17,121||header_vote_share 23.0||Net percentage change in seats +10.2|
|Vix Lowthion||Votes 12,915||header_vote_share 17.3||Net percentage change in seats +4.0|
|Nick Belfitt||Votes 2,740||header_vote_share 3.7||Net percentage change in seats -3.8|
|Daryll Pitcher||Votes 1,921||header_vote_share 2.6||Net percentage change in seats -18.6|
|Julie Jones-Evans||Votes 1,592||header_vote_share 2.1||Net percentage change in seats +2.1|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
The Conservatives retain the Isle of Wight, but Labour grab their biggest share of the vote on the island in decades.
Counting is continuing on the Isle of Wight
BBC South Today
The turnout on the Isle of Wight is 67.3% - that's 3% higher than in the 2015 election.
The previous Conservative MP Andrew Turner withdrew shortly after the election was called when he told school pupils homosexuality was "wrong" and a "danger to society".
Bob Seeley is hoping to retain the seat for the Conservatives while the Greens have it marked as a key target seat.
There's been a lot happen across the south of England in the six weeks since the snap 2017 General Election was called.
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 28,591 total votes taken.
- 40.7% share of the total vote
- -6.0% change in share of the votes
- 14,888 total votes taken.
- 21.2% share of the total vote
- +17.7% change in share of the votes
- 9,404 total votes taken.
- 13.4% share of the total vote
- +12.1% change in share of the votes
- 8,984 total votes taken.
- 12.8% share of the total vote
- +1.2% change in share of the votes
- 5,235 total votes taken.
- 7.4% share of the total vote
- -24.3% change in share of the votes
- 3,198 total votes taken.
- 4.5% share of the total vote
- +4.5% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010