Sitting Tory MP Flick Drummond came second as Labour's Stephen Morgan seized the seat.Read more
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Alan Mak||Votes 27,676||header_vote_share 59.8||Net percentage change in seats +8.1|
|Graham Giles||Votes 11,720||header_vote_share 25.3||Net percentage change in seats +9.4|
|Paul Gray||Votes 2,801||header_vote_share 6.0||Net percentage change in seats -0.5|
|John Perry||Votes 2,011||header_vote_share 4.3||Net percentage change in seats -16.3|
|Tim Dawes||Votes 1,122||header_vote_share 2.4||Net percentage change in seats -2.8|
|Ann Buckley||Votes 984||header_vote_share 2.1||Net percentage change in seats +2.1|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
- Aldershot: Conservative, Leo Docherty, 26,955 votes
- Basingstoke: Conservative, Maria Miller, 29,510 votes
- Eastleigh: Conservative, Mims Davies, 28,889 votes
- Fareham: Conservative, Suella Fernandes, 35,915 votes
- Gosport: Conservative, Caroline Dinenage, 30,647 votes
- Hampshire East: Conservative, Damian Hinds, 35,263 votes
- Hampshire North East: Conservative, Ranil Jayawardena, 37,754 votes
- Hampshire North West: Conservative, Kit Malthouse, 36,471 votes
- Havant: Conservative, Alan Mak, 27,676 votes
- Isle of Wight: Conservative, Bob Seely, 38,190 votes
- Meon Valley: Conservative, George Hollingbery, 35,624 votes
- New Forest East: Conservative, Julian Lewis, 32,162 votes
- New Forest West: Conservative, Desmond Swayne, 33,170 votes
- Portsmouth North: Conservative, Penny Mordaunt, 25,860 votes
- Portsmouth South: Labour, Stephen Morgan, 18,290 votes
- Romsey and Southampton North: Conservative, Caroline Nokes, 28,668 votes
- Southampton Itchen: Conservative, Royston Smith, 21,773 votes
- Southampton Test: Labour, Alan Whitehead, 27,509 votes
- Winchester: Conservative, Steve Brine, 29,729 votes
Full England results breakdown here.
Conservative Alan Mak has won Havant with 23,159 votes - a 51.7% of the vote.
There's been a lot happen across the south of England in the six weeks since the snap 2017 General Election was called.
We're hosting a special General Election debate tonight at Solent University in Southampton.
Young and first time voters will be putting their questions to representatives of the five main parties.
You can get involved too - we'll be live on the South Today Facebook page from 19:00, ready to take your comments, likes and more.
We'll be joined by Thomas Gravatt (Lib Dem), Malcolm Jones (UKIP), Alan Mak (Conservative), Darren Paffey (Labour) and Rosie Pearce (Green).
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 23,159 total votes taken.
- 51.7% share of the total vote
- +0.6% change in share of the votes
- 9,239 total votes taken.
- 20.6% share of the total vote
- +14.7% change in share of the votes
- 7,149 total votes taken.
- 15.9% share of the total vote
- -1.8% change in share of the votes
- 2,929 total votes taken.
- 6.5% share of the total vote
- -16.9% change in share of the votes
- 2,352 total votes taken.
- 5.2% share of the total vote
- +5.2% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010