Well that's it from me, we'll be back tomorrow with more news, sport, weather and travel from across the county at 08:00.
For now though I'll leave you with five things we've learned today.
- Grantham and Stamford's MP Nick Boles has proposed National Health Insurance to help the NHS
- A 17-year-old has appeared before Lincoln Youth Court charged with attempted murder
- Lincolnshire County Council has been criticised for billing a family unnecessary care home costs
- Lincolnshire Police has issued a drone safety warning
- And Lee Frecklington is back at Lincoln City
Have a good evening.