Sitting Tory MP Flick Drummond came second as Labour's Stephen Morgan seized the seat.Read more
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Caroline Dinenage||Votes 30,647||header_vote_share 61.9||Net percentage change in seats +6.6|
|Alan Durrant||Votes 13,436||header_vote_share 27.2||Net percentage change in seats +12.6|
|Bruce Tennent||Votes 2,328||header_vote_share 4.7||Net percentage change in seats -2.2|
|Chloe Palmer||Votes 1,790||header_vote_share 3.6||Net percentage change in seats -15.8|
|Monica Cassidy||Votes 1,024||header_vote_share 2.1||Net percentage change in seats -1.5|
|Jeffrey Roberts||Votes 256||header_vote_share 0.5||Net percentage change in seats +0.3|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
- Aldershot: Conservative, Leo Docherty, 26,955 votes
- Basingstoke: Conservative, Maria Miller, 29,510 votes
- Eastleigh: Conservative, Mims Davies, 28,889 votes
- Fareham: Conservative, Suella Fernandes, 35,915 votes
- Gosport: Conservative, Caroline Dinenage, 30,647 votes
- Hampshire East: Conservative, Damian Hinds, 35,263 votes
- Hampshire North East: Conservative, Ranil Jayawardena, 37,754 votes
- Hampshire North West: Conservative, Kit Malthouse, 36,471 votes
- Havant: Conservative, Alan Mak, 27,676 votes
- Isle of Wight: Conservative, Bob Seely, 38,190 votes
- Meon Valley: Conservative, George Hollingbery, 35,624 votes
- New Forest East: Conservative, Julian Lewis, 32,162 votes
- New Forest West: Conservative, Desmond Swayne, 33,170 votes
- Portsmouth North: Conservative, Penny Mordaunt, 25,860 votes
- Portsmouth South: Labour, Stephen Morgan, 18,290 votes
- Romsey and Southampton North: Conservative, Caroline Nokes, 28,668 votes
- Southampton Itchen: Conservative, Royston Smith, 21,773 votes
- Southampton Test: Labour, Alan Whitehead, 27,509 votes
- Winchester: Conservative, Steve Brine, 29,729 votes
Full England results breakdown here.
This is the scene in Gosport as counting gets underway.
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 26,364 total votes taken.
- 55.3% share of the total vote
- +3.5% change in share of the votes
- 9,266 total votes taken.
- 19.4% share of the total vote
- +16.3% change in share of the votes
- 6,926 total votes taken.
- 14.5% share of the total vote
- -2.4% change in share of the votes
- 3,298 total votes taken.
- 6.9% share of the total vote
- -14.1% change in share of the votes
- 1,707 total votes taken.
- 3.6% share of the total vote
- +2.4% change in share of the votes
- 104 total votes taken.
- 0.2% share of the total vote
- +0.2% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010