Finchley & Golders GreenParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Mike Freer||Votes 24,599||header_vote_share 47.0||Net percentage change in seats -3.9|
|Jeremy Newmark||Votes 22,942||header_vote_share 43.8||Net percentage change in seats +4.1|
|Jonathan Davies||Votes 3,463||header_vote_share 6.6||Net percentage change in seats +3.3|
|Adele Ward||Votes 919||header_vote_share 1.8||Net percentage change in seats -0.9|
|Andrew Price||Votes 462||header_vote_share 0.9||Net percentage change in seats -2.5|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 25,835 total votes taken.
- 50.9% share of the total vote
- +4.9% change in share of the votes
- 20,173 total votes taken.
- 39.7% share of the total vote
- +6.1% change in share of the votes
- 1,732 total votes taken.
- 3.4% share of the total vote
- +1.7% change in share of the votes
- 1,662 total votes taken.
- 3.3% share of the total vote
- -13.8% change in share of the votes
- 1,357 total votes taken.
- 2.7% share of the total vote
- +1.1% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010