Sitting Tory MP Flick Drummond came second as Labour's Stephen Morgan seized the seat.Read more
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Suella Fernandes||Votes 35,915||header_vote_share 63.0||Net percentage change in seats +6.9|
|Matthew Randall||Votes 14,360||header_vote_share 25.2||Net percentage change in seats +10.9|
|Matthew Winnington||Votes 3,896||header_vote_share 6.8||Net percentage change in seats -2.0|
|Tony Blewett||Votes 1,541||header_vote_share 2.7||Net percentage change in seats -12.7|
|Miles Grindey||Votes 1,302||header_vote_share 2.3||Net percentage change in seats -1.6|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
- Aldershot: Conservative, Leo Docherty, 26,955 votes
- Basingstoke: Conservative, Maria Miller, 29,510 votes
- Eastleigh: Conservative, Mims Davies, 28,889 votes
- Fareham: Conservative, Suella Fernandes, 35,915 votes
- Gosport: Conservative, Caroline Dinenage, 30,647 votes
- Hampshire East: Conservative, Damian Hinds, 35,263 votes
- Hampshire North East: Conservative, Ranil Jayawardena, 37,754 votes
- Hampshire North West: Conservative, Kit Malthouse, 36,471 votes
- Havant: Conservative, Alan Mak, 27,676 votes
- Isle of Wight: Conservative, Bob Seely, 38,190 votes
- Meon Valley: Conservative, George Hollingbery, 35,624 votes
- New Forest East: Conservative, Julian Lewis, 32,162 votes
- New Forest West: Conservative, Desmond Swayne, 33,170 votes
- Portsmouth North: Conservative, Penny Mordaunt, 25,860 votes
- Portsmouth South: Labour, Stephen Morgan, 18,290 votes
- Romsey and Southampton North: Conservative, Caroline Nokes, 28,668 votes
- Southampton Itchen: Conservative, Royston Smith, 21,773 votes
- Southampton Test: Labour, Alan Whitehead, 27,509 votes
- Winchester: Conservative, Steve Brine, 29,729 votes
Full England results breakdown here.
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 30,689 total votes taken.
- 56.1% share of the total vote
- +0.8% change in share of the votes
- 8,427 total votes taken.
- 15.4% share of the total vote
- +11.3% change in share of the votes
- 7,800 total votes taken.
- 14.3% share of the total vote
- +0.1% change in share of the votes
- 4,814 total votes taken.
- 8.8% share of the total vote
- -15.0% change in share of the votes
- 2,129 total votes taken.
- 3.9% share of the total vote
- +2.4% change in share of the votes
- 705 total votes taken.
- 1.3% share of the total vote
- +1.3% change in share of the votes
- 136 total votes taken.
- 0.2% share of the total vote
- +0.2% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010