All Surrey constituencies are held by Tory MPs, but Labour increases its share of the vote.Read more
Surrey EastParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Sam Gyimah||Votes 35,310||header_vote_share 59.6||Net percentage change in seats +2.2|
|Hitesh Tailor||Votes 11,396||header_vote_share 19.2||Net percentage change in seats +7.4|
|David Lee||Votes 6,197||header_vote_share 10.5||Net percentage change in seats +1.2|
|Andy Parr||Votes 2,973||header_vote_share 5.0||Net percentage change in seats +5.0|
|Helena Windsor||Votes 2,227||header_vote_share 3.8||Net percentage change in seats -13.3|
|Benedict Southworth||Votes 1,100||header_vote_share 1.9||Net percentage change in seats -2.0|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 32,211 total votes taken.
- 57.4% share of the total vote
- +0.7% change in share of the votes
- 9,553 total votes taken.
- 17.0% share of the total vote
- +10.1% change in share of the votes
- 6,627 total votes taken.
- 11.8% share of the total vote
- +2.8% change in share of the votes
- 5,189 total votes taken.
- 9.2% share of the total vote
- -16.6% change in share of the votes
- 2,159 total votes taken.
- 3.8% share of the total vote
- +3.8% change in share of the votes
- 364 total votes taken.
- 0.6% share of the total vote
- +0.6% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010