Denton & ReddishParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Andrew Gwynne||Votes 25,161||header_vote_share 63.5||Net percentage change in seats +12.7|
|Rozila Kana||Votes 11,084||header_vote_share 28.0||Net percentage change in seats +4.3|
|Josh Seddon||Votes 1,798||header_vote_share 4.5||Net percentage change in seats -14.1|
|Catherine Ankers||Votes 853||header_vote_share 2.2||Net percentage change in seats -0.3|
|Gareth Hayes||Votes 486||header_vote_share 1.2||Net percentage change in seats -2.6|
Monster Raving Loony Party
|Farmin Lord Dave||Votes 217||header_vote_share 0.5||Net percentage change in seats +0.5|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and LAB majority
The Monster Raving Loony Party's candidate in the Greater Manchester seat of Denton and Reddish has been talking to BBC Radio Manchester's Kate West...
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 19,661 total votes taken.
- 50.8% share of the total vote
- -0.2% change in share of the votes
- 9,150 total votes taken.
- 23.7% share of the total vote
- -1.2% change in share of the votes
- 7,225 total votes taken.
- 18.7% share of the total vote
- +13.2% change in share of the votes
- 1,466 total votes taken.
- 3.8% share of the total vote
- +3.8% change in share of the votes
- 957 total votes taken.
- 2.5% share of the total vote
- -15.4% change in share of the votes
- 222 total votes taken.
- 0.6% share of the total vote
- +0.6% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010