Labour came second "for the first time in many years" in Dorset North.Read more
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Christopher Chope||Votes 35,230||header_vote_share 69.6||Net percentage change in seats +11.5|
|Patrick Canavan||Votes 10,059||header_vote_share 19.9||Net percentage change in seats +10.3|
|Michael Cox||Votes 4,020||header_vote_share 7.9||Net percentage change in seats +1.4|
|Chris Rigby||Votes 1,324||header_vote_share 2.6||Net percentage change in seats -1.7|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
The Conservative candidates elected are:
- Bournemouth East - Tobias Ellwood, 25,221 votes
- Bournemouth West - Conor Burns, 23,812 votes
- Christchurch - Christopher Chope, 35,230 votes
- Dorset Mid and Poole North - Michael Tomlinson, 28,888 votes
- Dorset North - Simon Hoare, 36,169 votes
- Dorset South - Richard Drax, 29,135 votes
- Dorset West - Oliver Letwin, 33,081 votes
- Poole - Robert Syms, 28,888 votes
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 28,887 total votes taken.
- 58.1% share of the total vote
- +1.7% change in share of the votes
- 10,663 total votes taken.
- 21.5% share of the total vote
- +13.0% change in share of the votes
- 4,745 total votes taken.
- 9.5% share of the total vote
- -0.3% change in share of the votes
- 3,263 total votes taken.
- 6.6% share of the total vote
- -18.7% change in share of the votes
- 2,149 total votes taken.
- 4.3% share of the total vote
- +4.3% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010