|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Michelle Donelan||Votes 31,267||header_vote_share 54.7||Net percentage change in seats +7.2|
|Helen Belcher||Votes 14,637||header_vote_share 25.6||Net percentage change in seats -3.8|
|Andrew Newman||Votes 11,236||header_vote_share 19.7||Net percentage change in seats +11.4|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
Michelle Donelan re-elected in Chippenham for Conservatives
The ballot boxes have arrived at the Chippenham count, which has been held by the Conservatives.
In the last election, turnout was an impressive 74.7 per cent.
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 26,354 total votes taken.
- 47.6% share of the total vote
- +6.5% change in share of the votes
- 16,278 total votes taken.
- 29.4% share of the total vote
- -16.4% change in share of the votes
- 5,884 total votes taken.
- 10.6% share of the total vote
- +7.2% change in share of the votes
- 4,561 total votes taken.
- 8.2% share of the total vote
- +1.3% change in share of the votes
- 2,330 total votes taken.
- 4.2% share of the total vote
- +3.4% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010