Chelsea & FulhamParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Greg Hands||Votes 22,179||header_vote_share 52.6||Net percentage change in seats -10.3|
|Alan De'Ath||Votes 13,991||header_vote_share 33.2||Net percentage change in seats +10.1|
|Louise Rowntree||Votes 4,627||header_vote_share 11.0||Net percentage change in seats +5.8|
|Bill Cashmore||Votes 807||header_vote_share 1.9||Net percentage change in seats -1.7|
|Alasdair Seton-Marsden||Votes 524||header_vote_share 1.2||Net percentage change in seats -3.8|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 25,322 total votes taken.
- 62.9% share of the total vote
- +2.5% change in share of the votes
- 9,300 total votes taken.
- 23.1% share of the total vote
- +4.6% change in share of the votes
- 2,091 total votes taken.
- 5.2% share of the total vote
- -11.0% change in share of the votes
- 2,039 total votes taken.
- 5.1% share of the total vote
- +3.9% change in share of the votes
- 1,474 total votes taken.
- 3.7% share of the total vote
- +2.0% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010