Labour retained seats in Newcastle and Sunderland in the first results declared in the general election.Read more
Blyth ValleyParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Ronnie Campbell||Votes 23,770||header_vote_share 55.9||Net percentage change in seats +9.6|
|Ian Levy||Votes 15,855||header_vote_share 37.3||Net percentage change in seats +15.6|
|Jeff Reid||Votes 1,947||header_vote_share 4.6||Net percentage change in seats -1.3|
|Dawn Furness||Votes 918||header_vote_share 2.2||Net percentage change in seats -1.6|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and LAB majority
Veteran Labour MP Ronnie Campbell weighs Jeremy Corbyn's success over Theresa May.
BBC Look North
Here's the full Blyth Valley result.
Ronnie Campbell Labour 23,770: Dawn Furness Green 918: Ian Levy Conservatives 15,855: Jeff Reid Lib Dems 1,947
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 17,813 total votes taken.
- 46.3% share of the total vote
- +1.8% change in share of the votes
- 8,584 total votes taken.
- 22.3% share of the total vote
- +18.0% change in share of the votes
- 8,346 total votes taken.
- 21.7% share of the total vote
- +5.1% change in share of the votes
- 2,265 total votes taken.
- 5.9% share of the total vote
- -21.3% change in share of the votes
- 1,453 total votes taken.
- 3.8% share of the total vote
- +3.8% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010