Parties have been hurriedly trying to find candidates to stand in all of Lancashire's constituencies.Read more
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Kate Hollern||Votes 33,148||header_vote_share 69.8||Net percentage change in seats +13.5|
|Bob Eastwood||Votes 12,780||header_vote_share 26.9||Net percentage change in seats -0.4|
|Duncan Miller||Votes 875||header_vote_share 1.8||Net percentage change in seats +1.8|
|Irfan Ahmed||Votes 709||header_vote_share 1.5||Net percentage change in seats -0.7|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and LAB majority
BBC Radio Lancashire political reporter
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 24,762 total votes taken.
- 56.3% share of the total vote
- +8.5% change in share of the votes
- 12,002 total votes taken.
- 27.3% share of the total vote
- +1.1% change in share of the votes
- 6,280 total votes taken.
- 14.3% share of the total vote
- +12.2% change in share of the votes
- 955 total votes taken.
- 2.2% share of the total vote
- -13.0% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010