The Tory sea of blue recedes a little in Sussex as the party loses Kemptown and Eastbourne.Read more
Bexhill & BattleParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Huw Merriman||Votes 36,854||header_vote_share 62.0||Net percentage change in seats +7.2|
|Christine Bayliss||Votes 14,689||header_vote_share 24.7||Net percentage change in seats +10.6|
|Joel Kemp||Votes 4,485||header_vote_share 7.5||Net percentage change in seats -0.1|
|Geoffrey Bastin||Votes 2,006||header_vote_share 3.4||Net percentage change in seats -15.0|
|Jonathan Kent||Votes 1,438||header_vote_share 2.4||Net percentage change in seats -2.7|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 30,245 total votes taken.
- 54.8% share of the total vote
- +3.2% change in share of the votes
- 10,170 total votes taken.
- 18.4% share of the total vote
- +18.4% change in share of the votes
- 7,797 total votes taken.
- 14.1% share of the total vote
- +2.2% change in share of the votes
- 4,199 total votes taken.
- 7.6% share of the total vote
- -20.4% change in share of the votes
- 2,807 total votes taken.
- 5.1% share of the total vote
- +5.1% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010