|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Angela Rayner||Votes 24,005||header_vote_share 60.4||Net percentage change in seats +10.6|
|Jack Rankin||Votes 12,710||header_vote_share 32.0||Net percentage change in seats +9.8|
|Maurice Jackson||Votes 1,878||header_vote_share 4.7||Net percentage change in seats -17.0|
|Carly Hicks||Votes 646||header_vote_share 1.6||Net percentage change in seats -0.8|
|Andy Hunter-Rossall||Votes 534||header_vote_share 1.3||Net percentage change in seats -2.6|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and LAB majority
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 19,366 total votes taken.
- 49.8% share of the total vote
- +1.4% change in share of the votes
- 8,610 total votes taken.
- 22.1% share of the total vote
- -2.6% change in share of the votes
- 8,468 total votes taken.
- 21.8% share of the total vote
- +17.4% change in share of the votes
- 1,531 total votes taken.
- 3.9% share of the total vote
- +3.9% change in share of the votes
- 943 total votes taken.
- 2.4% share of the total vote
- -12.4% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010