Sitting Tory MPs hold nearly all of Kent's constituencies, apart from a shock result in Canterbury.Read more
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Damian Green||Votes 35,318||header_vote_share 59.0||Net percentage change in seats +6.5|
|Sally Gathern||Votes 17,840||header_vote_share 29.8||Net percentage change in seats +11.4|
|Adrian Gee-Turner||Votes 3,101||header_vote_share 5.2||Net percentage change in seats -0.8|
|Gerald O'Brien||Votes 2,218||header_vote_share 3.7||Net percentage change in seats -15.1|
|Mandy Rossi||Votes 1,402||header_vote_share 2.3||Net percentage change in seats -2.0|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 30,094 total votes taken.
- 52.5% share of the total vote
- -1.7% change in share of the votes
- 10,798 total votes taken.
- 18.8% share of the total vote
- +14.3% change in share of the votes
- 10,580 total votes taken.
- 18.4% share of the total vote
- +1.8% change in share of the votes
- 3,433 total votes taken.
- 6.0% share of the total vote
- -16.8% change in share of the votes
- 2,467 total votes taken.
- 4.3% share of the total vote
- +2.5% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010