The Tory sea of blue recedes a little in Sussex as the party loses Kemptown and Eastbourne.Read more
Arundel & South DownsParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Nick Herbert||Votes 37,573||header_vote_share 62.4||Net percentage change in seats +1.6|
|Caroline Fife||Votes 13,690||header_vote_share 22.7||Net percentage change in seats +11.5|
|Shweta Kapadia||Votes 4,783||header_vote_share 7.9||Net percentage change in seats +0.7|
|Jo Prior||Votes 2,542||header_vote_share 4.2||Net percentage change in seats -2.2|
|John Wallace||Votes 1,668||header_vote_share 2.8||Net percentage change in seats -11.7|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 34,331 total votes taken.
- 60.8% share of the total vote
- +3.0% change in share of the votes
- 8,154 total votes taken.
- 14.4% share of the total vote
- +8.8% change in share of the votes
- 6,324 total votes taken.
- 11.2% share of the total vote
- +2.6% change in share of the votes
- 4,062 total votes taken.
- 7.2% share of the total vote
- -20.7% change in share of the votes
- 3,606 total votes taken.
- 6.4% share of the total vote
- +6.4% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010