10 things we didn't know last week
1. Nicole Kidman has a unique way of clapping.
2. Bees can play football and score goals.
3. A loaf of bread emits half a kilo of CO2.
4. A quarter of all McDonald's Filet-o-fish sandwiches are sold during Lent.
5. Scientists can grow human cells on apples.
6. Termites bang their heads to mimic ant footsteps.
7. People who have sex are happier due to the higher levels of "affectionate touch".
8. Rihanna travels with a case containing her own personal supply of spices.
9. A public swimming pool typically contains 75 litres of urine.
10. Even school goldfish get a flaming Viking boat burial in Orkney.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek