10 things we didn't know last week
1. Johnny Depp is alleged to have spent $30,000 a month on fine wine.
2. The Great Scottish half-marathon course is 150m too short.
3. You can carry one falcon in economy class on a Qatar Airways flight.
4. Galactic X-rays could point to dark matter proof.
5. A dating app is being developed to help orangutans find a love match.
6. A man sold his back tattoo to German art collector, for 150,000 Euros.
7. Being 'hangry' actually exists.
8. A virtual reality game could help detect schizophrenia.
9. 31 small cat species hail from seven distinct lineages.
10. David Beckham owns over 1000 pairs of football boots.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek