10 things we didn't know last week
1. Holding your baby on your left side might help you bond.
2. You can't block Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook.
3. In 2022, you'll be able to look to the sky and watch two stars colliding 1,800 years ago.
4. For some years before he died, David Bowie had been working on a musical about aliens, mariachi bands and an imaginary collection of unreleased Bob Dylan songs.
5. White rhinos return to the same communal spot to poo - allowing them to pick up information about each other from the dung.
6. All electric trains in the Netherlands are powered entirely by wind energy.
7. About 70,000 retired Britons use Spain's health system, while only 81 Spanish pensioners are registered as covered by the NHS.
8. A Trump-branded apartment block in New Jersey was marketed to Chinese investors with the theme from The Sopranos.
9. Fund managers from poor backgrounds deliver better investment returns than those born rich.
10. Local anaesthetic has no effect on some people - and no-one knows why.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek