10 things we didn't know last week
1. Emails you send on Mondays contain more grammatical mistakes than those sent on other days.
2. The Queen of Sweden thinks her palace is haunted by ghosts.
3. You can use a display computer in an Apple store all day and no-one will ever ask you to leave.
4. Gary Lineker and Jonathan Agnew regularly receive soiled loo paper in the post.
5. It's possible to travel by train all the way from Yiwu in eastern China to Barking in east London.
6. The British government thinks people have £433m of pound coins stashed away in their homes.
7. In the US, at least one person a week is shot by a toddler.
8. Only one member of the US Congress identifies as unaffiliated with any religion.
9. There are 79 organs in the human body, one more than previously thought.
10. The most popular condiment eaten with chips in Australia is chicken salt. Which contains no chicken.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek