10 things we didn't know last week
1. President Barack Obama is afraid of snowmen.
2. A genie-themed 90s family comedy called Shazaam doesn't exist - but lots of Redditors are convinced it does.
3. Too much Facebook browsing makes you miserable.
4. There are almost twice as many rats in Paris as people.
5. Stress can make dogs go grey.
6. Pregnancy changes the brain.
7. Since 2005, 198 local newspapers have closed in the UK.
8. Dame Shirley Bassey was unable to sing for six months after her daughter died.
9. JK Rowling is working on two new novels.
10. Home ownership among 25-year-olds has halved in England and Wales in the last 20 years.