10 things we didn't know last week
1. There is a scientific reason why some people have "uncombable" hair.
2. The FBI may list someone as missing even if it knows where they are.
3. After rainbows and moon bows, fog bows are a thing.
4. Some porn sites have a voiceover function for blind people that explains what's going on.
5. A coconut crab's claws are almost twice as strong as a black bear's bite.
6. The world's most employable graduates went to the California Institute of Technology (Caltech).
7. There is a way to get people with strong views to consider alternative arguments (that doesn't involve shouting or violence).
8. So many Ford Sierra Cosworths were stolen or written off that surviving models have become very valuable.
9. The son of Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar works as an architect in Argentina.
10. A dodo skeleton is worth £280,000 ($350,000) at auction.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek