10 things we didn't know last week
1. You can get pregnant while already being pregnant.
2. Someone has a job making wooden tanks for Islamic State.
3. Three British and three Dutch World War Two ships have vanished from the bottom of the Java Sea.
4. British ambassadors still send telegrams.
5. Dating app Tinder has 37 options for defining gender, beyond male or female.
6. There is an airline class lower than economy.
7. At least one million tonnes of chemical weapons have been dumped in the sea.
8. Every dog alive today is descended from ancient Asian roots.
9. There are 1,800 chemical components in a cup of coffee.
10. A pack of Smarties is more likely to be missing red than any other colour.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek