10 things we didn't know last week
1. You can vote from space.
2. People spend 1.3 years of their life on average deciding what to watch on television.
3. The most common word in letters written by ordinary Americans to President Barack Obama is "help".
4. An average-sized condom should be able to hold 18 litres of air.
5. The budget for prison food in England and Wales is £2 per prisoner per day.
6. Dogs might be genetically predisposed to be man's best friend.
7. Most British tourists in the Spanish resort of Magaluf are on their first holiday without their families.
8. Medical marijuana is legal in Florida - but it's also legal to sack someone from their job for using it.
9. Women use the f-word more than men.
10. The Chicago Cubs parade and rally after their baseball World Series victory may have been the seventh largest gathering in human history.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek