10 things we didn't know last week
1. People who get less than seven hours sleep a night consume the equivalent of four extra slices of toast each day.
2. Several US states let you change your vote after you've cast it.
3. Men are more likely than women to be attracted to a friend of the opposite sex.
4. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump sleep in their own beds far more than past presidential candidates.
5. Zika shrinks the testicles of mice.
6. Lord Heseltine is adamant that he didn't kill his mother's Alsatian with his bare hands.
7. The UK's National Sperm Bank has only taken on seven men.
8. One bull, Pawnee Farm Arlinda Chief, had more than two million great-granddaughters.
9. There's a black market in forged UK train tickets on the "dark web".
10. Drivers in China who dazzle other road users with full-beam headlights are made to stare into the lights for a minute as punishment.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek