10 things we didn't know last week
1. Urinating men are eroding the world's tallest church.
2. Donald Trump's campaign has spent more money on hats than it has on polling.
3. The standard rate for video game voice actors is $825.50 (£647.74) for a four-hour recording session.
4. Palmerston, the Foreign Office cat, has been caught trespassing three times.
5. A computer judge can predict court verdicts with 79% accuracy.
6. The more you lie, the more your brain becomes desensitised to lying.
7. Internet fonts are getting thinner and harder to read.
8. Heading a football can reduce your memory for 24 hours.
9. Lindsay Lohan hasn't (yet) followed through on her offer to switch on Kettering's Christmas lights.
10. There was at least one parrot in prehistoric Siberia.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek