10 things we didn't know last week
1. Shanghai's Ikea frowns upon elderly daters clogging up its cafeteria.
2. It's possible to run a marathon in three hours 56 minutes at the age of 85.
3. You can't return or rescind a Nobel prize.
4. India has Uber, but for tractors.
5. School textbooks in Turkey must not contain geometry puzzles featuring the letters F and G - the initials of the out-of-favour cleric Fethullah Gulen.
6. Half of American adults are in a facial recognition database.
7. Aggressive drivers think driverless cars will be easier to bully.
8. An Exeter City supporter has bet £10 on his club to win 4-1 in every game they have played since April 2008, and believes he is around £600 up.
9. Buying an unfinished nuclear power plant in Alabama would cost you at least $36.4m (£29.6m).
10. Rainbows can also occur at night.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek