10 things we didn't know last week
1. Cod have regional accents.
2. At one US hospital, you get charged $39.35 (£31.63) to hold your baby after delivery.
3. An "immoral" hug can get you banned from the acting profession in Nigeria.
4. Men are more violent when there are more women around.
5. Replacing the artificial colouring in blue M&Ms would require twice the current global supply of the natural alternative.
6. Male squirrels are lazy and females do all the work.
7. Silicon Valley start-up guru Sam Altman stores guns, gold and gas masks to prepare for surviving a major attack.
8. About 1.7% of the UK population identify as lesbian, gay or bisexual.
9. Dinner with Donald Trump takes 45 minutes (and he does all the talking).
10. You can run over a golf ball with a steamroller and still not damage it.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek