Quiz of the week's news
It's the Magazine's 7 days, 7 questions quiz - an opportunity to prove to yourself and others that you are a news oracle. Failing that, you can always claim to have had better things to do during the past week than swot up on current affairs.
1.) Multiple Choice Question
What garden accessory is the Chelsea Flower Show going to permit this year for the first time?
- Plastic furniture
2.) Multiple Choice Question
Thanks to hacking, a Montana TV station warned viewers of an attack from what?
3.) Missing Word Question
* 'understand minds of humans'
4.) Multiple Choice Question
The Queen topped a list of the most influential women, with the home secretary in second place. Who was third?
- JK Rowling
- Nicola Sturgeon
- Ana Botin
5.) Multiple Choice Question
Police have been given an additional warning not to drink. In what circumstances?
- Off-duty and going online
- Off-duty at weddings
- Off-duty on a plane
6.) Multiple Choice Question
Much of the Christian world ate pancakes on Shrove Tuesday, but in Sweden "semla" are customary. What are they?
- Cardamom-spiced wheat buns
- Honeyed fish crackers
- Sheep's cheese wafers
7.) Multiple Choice Question
"This is a second act for me - you've given me that and I'm so grateful and proud." Who said it?
- Sir Paul McCartney
- Ben Affleck
- It's gnomes. A parade of 150 gnomes will be lined up for inspection by the Queen at this year's show.
- It's zombies. Pranksters hacked into KRTV's emergency announcement system and warned that the "bodies of the dead are rising from their graves".
- It's dogs. Researchers said that dogs understand human perspective and will alter their behaviour according to whether they think humans are present.
- It's Botin, UK boss of Santander Bank. JK Rowling was placed 13 and Sturgeon, who is Scotland's deputy first minister, was at 20.
- It's going online. The Association of Chief Police Officers warned: "Police officers and staff should avoid using the internet and social media off-duty after consuming alcohol."
- It's the cardamom-spiced wheat buns. Eaten in other forms around Scandinavia and the Baltic, in Sweden they are filled with almond paste and whipped cream.
- It's Ben Affleck. He picked up best film and best director at the Baftas.
0 - 3 : Wardrobe malfunction
4 - 6 : Nominee
7 - 7 : Award winner
For past quizzes including our weekly news quiz, 7 days 7 questions, expand the grey drop-down below - also available on the Magazine page (and scroll down)