- Temperature at 3,000ft: Around -2C (28F)
- Winds: A fresh to strong north-easterly wind with gusts up to 40mph.
- Cloud: Extensive cloud expected with only occasional sunnier intervals. Cloud base down to 1,000ft (300m) at times
- Weather: Cloudy at times through the day with only occasional sunny intervals. A cold day with occasional spots of drizzle and a chance of a few very light snow flurries on the fell tops.
- Visibility: Poor at times above 1,000ft (300m) but generally moderate in the valleys.
- Freezing level: Around 1,300ft to 1,600ft (400m to 500m).
Jon from the Fell Top Assessors took this picture of the last of the snow towards Raise ski tow.